I know Psych at the Paley Center in L.A. happened last week. It’s old news by now for us “Psych-O’s”. See here’s why I didn’t publish it earlier: I thought the Paley Center was going to post videos like they did for “the Good Wife” and “Dr. Who” in New York. Apparently, they didn’t. Boo! Instead, I’m just gonna try to mush everything together that happened.
So my sideline viewing of the Paley Center happened thanks to Britt Hilgers of @psychwrites! Itouch in hand I was following along her twits as I sat on my couch. Let’s just say I was not paying attention to Project Runway Finale at all.
- James Roday
- Maggie Lawson
- Dule Hill
- Tim Omundson
- Kirsten Nelson
- Steve Franks
- Kelly Kulchak
- Chris Henze
The Moderator: Jimmi Simpson a.k.a Mary Lightly!
Only person from the ensemble missing: Corbin Bernsen
- Future Episodes: Dule tap dancing, A Rush Hour 2 Episode, UFO’s
- Shawn’s Five Year Plan: “Discovering, inventing or stealing a pill that reverses the aging process and kidnapping Barbara Hershey and watching ‘Boxcar Bertha’ with her, convincing Gus to purchase one of those Japanese video games where you dance for your score and possibly kissing Detective Juliet O’Hara on the mouth.” (Shules, sweet!)
- When asked why Shawn was fickle with women, Roday said, “None of them are Gus. If Shawn could find a female version of Gus, he might settle down.”
- When asked how many guns Lassie owns, Tim O says “17 – do you mean guns or rifles or both?”
- Maggie Lawson was asked if she ever imagines Shawn in his underwear and she replied, “I don’t really have to imagine it. I’m kidding!” At this point, Franks said, “You know Maggie and James are…” and then he bumped his fists together. Roday put his head down at this point. Then Lawson said she imagines Shawn, maybe a little Lassie, maybe Gus, maybe even the Chief. (Adorable!)
- What set piece would you take home: Tim: My Gun Holster, Kirsten: My leopard shirt so I could ignite it, James: Toy Frog from Psych Office called Winkie, Maggie: Gus’ car as a joke, but in all seriousness her Roller Derby Outift she wore when undercover, Dule: His Michael Jackson jacket and his Jheri curl, Steve: Would take home McNab
- @psychwrites: Jimmi: “I died in the arms of James Roday”
- @psychwrites: “Blueberry story: they were shown 3 cars to choose from and the blueberry was picked because it looked the most ridiculous!”
Go to the The Surf Report/ The Futon Critic for more behind the info
The Surf Reports low down
The Futon Critic behind the scenes…. so jealous
The Tap Dancing is Official thanks to @psychwriters twitter
Britt and the other writers started a contest to give away two paley center tickets if someone could come up with a better title for the tap dancing episode for fun. The winner: “No one puts Lassie in the corner”. Real title: “Feet don’t kill me now” according to @S_K_Patterson a.k.a. Saladin K. Patterson a.k.a. one of the writers.
Fun Twit Pics from Britt:
Maggie’s Shoes…… love them!
James and Jimmi Simpson!
And now for some professional photos!
Maggie! Love the black dress!
The Fine Dule Hill!
Hello there James!
Tim-O being snazzy! Did I just say Snazzy?
Chief a.k.a fabulous Kirsten!
Shawn and Gus! Funny, funny men!
Maggie who is looking fabulous! I see she is loving the big earrings!
And Last One,
James being adorable!
There might be more discussion of Paley when I find the videos I saw last night.